How to handle download\pdf Popup window in Selenium IDE!

How to handle download\pdf Popup window in Selenium IDE!

Sanjay
Could i know how to handle download and Pdf Popup windows in Selenium IDE!
Feel difficult to get the Window Id or Title of a page.

Thanks in Advance..
Sanjay P S

Re: How to handle download\pdf Popup window in Selenium IDE!

I am afraid that there may not be an easy answer for this.
If you were on Selenium 1 or Selenium 2 then I could have suggested to use AutoIT in case of java.

I dug up one post on SO about it, though not sure how much help it would be for you -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6668141/interacting-with-a-pdf-popup-in-selenium

Do let us know if you find any other solution.
~ seleniumtests.com