How to create csv file in eclipse

puneetha
Hi Tarun,

I am trying all selenium examples in my local machine.In 7th selenium training, you explained usage of CSV file for data driven testing.For this example you used a csv file.How do you create this CSV file?.I tried to create a file with .csv extension in eclipse, But its not taking as csv file.That means its not showing a csv file icon before csv file, its just taking as normal text file. To create proper csv file, Do i need to install any new plugins?

regards,
Puneetha.K

Re: How to create csv file in eclipse

eclipse does not require plugin to create csv file.
Did you try creating csv file locally and place it in project you are using in eclipse?

Re: How to create csv file in eclipse

puneetha
I created csv file in this way..
'