How to create a POJO class for TestNG dataProvider method ?

How to create a POJO class for TestNG dataProvider method ?

vbvini
I have an excel file, through which i read the data using dataProvider and pass it to testMethod.
for eg, if i have four parameters/columns in excel, my test method will accept four parameters,
testmethod(param1, param2, param3, param4). It becomes complex when there are more columns in Excel. How can i use a POJO class to pass the data in a parametrized manner to the test methods ?

thanks,
Vinod