How to automated gmail to send email with attach by using Selenium?

How to automated gmail to send email with attach by using Selenium?

please could someone help me. thanx
Amir
hello i cand send email with one attach but i would like to send it
with two or three attach here is  my code:

click//span[text()='Attach a file']
typecss=.LIODqc/usr/share/example-content/Trigonométrie.xls
click//span[text()='Attach another file']
typecss=.LIODqc/usr/share/example-content/Jingo.xls

Re: How to automated gmail to send email with attach by using Selenium?

Hello Amir,

Welcome to the group.

I see that you are using Selenium IDE.

My first suggestion is to migrate to Selenium 2 so that you can take full advantages of a real programming language.
Now for Gmail I would not suggest using Gmail UI for such operations. Gmail is filled with frames and Google changes its UI very often. I would rather suggest to use java mail API to exercise Gmail. You might get idea using this post -

http://www.seleniumtests.com/2011/08/verify-email-confirmation-using.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Re: How to automated gmail to send email with attach by using Selenium?

Illusion0Reality
Thanks to all who are contributing !

Seems, Tarun has been taking all the burden to reply to every question.

Though, we are trying to give replies, let us involve more by giving replies to questions - If we know answers.

Regards