How do I access Selenium Training Projects?

How do I access Selenium Training Projects?

Selenium Training Sessions and Training Projects are absolutely, but you would have to do following before you can access Selenium Training Session Projects -

1. Please leave a testimonial (about 50 words) here - http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html if you find training videos educational. PLEASE and make it generic and don't mention any name in testimonial.

2. Please "like" my facebook testing forum - https://www.facebook.com/testingforum
and share it on your facebook page. Facebook testing forum shares lots of information in software testing field

3. Please add me on Google plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/107742150502817570576/posts

4. Please click on Google +1 button on following pages of seleniumtests.com -

(Google +1 button is available on top section of each of these pages)
http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html
http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/selenium-2-forum.html
http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/testing-forum.html
http://www.seleniumtests.com/2013/10/announcing-selenium-tests-automation.html

Do drop me mail at "tkumarb at gmail.com" once having done with all of this and I would get you access to Selenium Projects.
I hope I am not asking for too much. More testimonial and social circles helps me drive more users to free training programs and keep the trainings free.
~ seleniumtests.com