Hi All

Erols
Hello,

I am a test engineer. I have been working with lots of different platforms and tools. Now i really would like to learn Selenium webdirver in advance level. So i use selenium webdriver and it is great framework for web automation. I believe we can do knowledge exchange via  this forum. Also Tarun's tutorials are great opportunity to learn webdriver.

My linkedin profile is : tr.linkedin.com/in/erols
Feel free to add me to your linkedin network.

Thanks.

Re: Hi All

welcome to group Erol, I hope you find it knowledgeable and enjoy sharing knowledge with us.
~ seleniumtests.com