Hey There

Keki
I am Keki, I have been learning and using Selenium to an extent primarily webdriver, with Java as a language and Eclipse as an IDE, I am not saying that I am an expert in Selenium and Java but hope can handle a given situation when required to an extent and have enough OOPs exposure to handle Selenium APIs. I am self-taught and struggled a lot to find the way out, I like your idea of tutoring and I am very keen if I could be of any help at all in this proceedings. I like to deliver what I know and it also helps to be actively involved with the Selenium community.

I am also familiar with basic concepts of JBehave as BDD framework and its implementation in an Agile Environment.

Re: Hey There

Keki, both of us are self taught :)
Welcome to group, I am sure we would learn more on BDD and JBehave from you.
~ seleniumtests.com