Good to be back!

iAmJonManansala
Hello to all fellow testers and good life to everyone!

I have been in the industry for more than 10 years when I decided to immerse myself to a different dimension and for the past 6 years I tried to keep myself away anything related to software testing.  And now, after those long years - I am glad to be back and I decided to start where I stop - Selenium.  I hope that I may be of help in the future.

"Don't wait till you grow old, enjoy life with the one you love!"
Jon