Framework Structure

vinod1278
Hi,

Now I can able to write the script for automating the page. My biggest problem is in single script I am doing all these things.
For example say the flow is like this, create customer, add address, sell product, etc. I am writing these scenarios in single script.
I don’t know how to create framework for this. Can you please help me with how to create framework. And what will be the structure in the eclipse (folder structure, in which folder what files need to store).

It will be great if you post on your website, how to create framework with small example.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinod