Firefox version to be used for selenium-server-standalone-2.33

Firefox version to be used for selenium-server-standalone-2.33

rojaramani6
I have downloaded the selenium-server-standalone-2.33.0 version and tried to execute the scripts of the web driver. But it is showing 'Unable to bind to locking port 7054 within 45000 ms' which version of the firefox is supported for this jar file. which version of firefox is supported by this release. I have latest release of firefox browser.
Roja

Re: Firefox version to be used for selenium-server-standalone-2.33

could you confirm the version number of firefox?
~ seleniumtests.com