EmailReport Test Script count is not matching - Soft Assertion

EmailReport Test Script count is not matching - Soft Assertion

kingarasan
Hi Tarun,

I just developed the Page Object framework after going through your training material. Thanks for your help. It was very easy to pick up.

Currently I am running test with DataProvider + Soft Assertion as you mentioned in your session. But test script count is not matching in Email Report html, where as in Index.html it's showing correct. Do you know what is the mistake I am doing?

Thanks for your help.

Re: EmailReport Test Script count is not matching - Soft Assertion

Not quite sure what's going on here. I would suggest you to post this question on TestNG forum.
~ seleniumtests.com