Element not displayed exception

yethendra
            I had small problem while creating a selenium script in IE .I am getting Element is not displayed exception when I tried to access an particular text box in a table.I saw that there were some hidden element before the text box they were not anyway related to this text box i.e they are not its parent but still i am getting this exception and I have given enough wait time also to get he page loaded completely. Can you please help me how can I solve this issue