Doubt in Framework using POM....Kindly help

Doubt in Framework using POM....Kindly help

mitu81sweet
This post was updated on .
I am working on a framework using POM where I have Login.class,homepage.class,editinfo.class and loginobjects.class, homeobjects.class,editinfoobjects.class. Also I have corresponding test classes i.e. logintest.class,hometest.class,editinfotest.class. Now in loginobjects.class I am extending class homeobjects.class and homeobjects.class extending ActionDriver.class(where I have written all the applications functions).

Now I want to click on editinfo link which takes user to postadd page from homepage. But my home page is extending editinfo.class. My question is that if we have two link on a page and each link returns a new page and we have separate classes for those pages, then how can I extend two classes in that particular page.. I mean how can I create two methoids for those clcik actions and return the corresponding page.

kindly help here..