Curam Based GUI automation

mahendracool
Hello Everyone ,
We have currently new application which is based on Curam . And to automate simple suite for smoke test
RFT and QTP failed , Due to some Curam Product restriction .

-We are not able to recognize objects using RFT/QTP.
-If somehow we managed to complete one page then while running that its taking longer duration that expected and that duration varies unexpectedly.

So we are planning  to use Selenium for that .But before that would be great if anyone can share that experience with this if ever came across with Curam.

Thanks

Re: Curam Based GUI automation

Is there a sample application for this which could be accessed online?
~ seleniumtests.com