Can anybody help please??????

rockgemini
As per the second training video, when I try to right click and say "Run As" either print 1 or print 2 method from the code, it doesn't show me the option "TestNGTest" like it appeared for you in the session. It only shows me "Run Configurations..".. what do I need to do?? Please check the screenshot

Re: Can anybody help please??????

do you have testng plugin for eclipse?

Re: Can anybody help please??????

rockgemini
I downloaded "testng-6.8.7.jar" and copied it under the Lib folder as instructed in the tutorial. Is this the plugin you are talking about or is there something else that I am missing??

Re: Can anybody help please??????

rockgemini
This post was updated on .
The TestNGTest Run configuration is displayed in the attached image. When I run this, it shows the error "Error: Could not find or load main class com.Selenium".

I also tried changing the Main Class in the Run configuration to "com.Selenium.TestNGTest", but after running that, it displays the error "Error: Main method not found in class com.Selenium.TestNGTest, please define the main method as:   public static void main(String[] args)"

I also noticed that you have mentioned in the video that we have not written the main method ourselves here and the main method might be somewhere in the testng framework itself. So, if I have copied the testng jar files into the Lib, shouldn't it take care of the method we have written and let it run successfully without having to get into Run Configurations?

Please help!! I am unable to proceed because of this issue.. :(

Re: Can anybody help please??????

rockgemini
I also noticed that the testng node doesn't show up for my Run Configurations like it does for you. I am attaching the screenshots. The one which has a circle is taken from your video. That particluar node is missing in the other screenshot which I have taken from my Eclipse screen while setting up Run Configurations from the XML file.

Re: Can anybody help please??????

rockgemini
I have resolved the problem by following the steps in the below video to install the TestNG plugin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qt2LTN6V7g