Become a QA engineer

include85
Hi to all.

Exist a certificate course online for become a QA engineer?

GC

Re: Become a QA engineer

why do you want certification ? :)

Re: Become a QA engineer

include85
Usually, but not always, a course certificate is a serious course and complete.
I'd like to do a university course in QA engineer, because I do not know many things; online, because in Italy there are no such courses or do not know them. :)

Re: Become a QA engineer

Not aware of one in my part of world either. There are institutes claiming to make provide professional courses but they are only money minting machines.

You may like Cem Kaner course -

http://www.testingeducation.org/BBST/

Re: Become a QA engineer

include85
Thank Tarun, I will read with attention.;)

How do you become a leader in QA?

Re: Become a QA engineer

You mean me :) I am not a leader ...

Re: Become a QA engineer