Automation classes or online videos

Vishnu
Hi, I hve 3+years exp in manual testing now want to upgrade with automation scripting.Please suggest whether to join weekend classroom course on selenium/qtp or buying online videos on the same sources?
P.S: As I'm from electronics background not good in programming (java) so videos or classes will help?

Thanks in advance,
Vishnu

Re: Automation classes or online videos

Hi Vishnu, my suggestion is to go for self learning. I have Selenium videos on my site and this might help you. I am sure there is lots of study material available online for QTP as well. In case you decide to go for paid training then first weigh what extra you are going to gain.

Re: Automation classes or online videos

Vishnu
Tarun kumar thanks for replying
Appreciate if u cud provide links for selenium n qtp learning.

Re: Automation classes or online videos

Selenium Training Videos are available here -
http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/testing-video-tutorials.html
~ seleniumtests.com