Automation Engineer Interview Questions

ccox
What are your experiences with interviewing for Automation Engineer positions? What questions have you been asked or expect to be asked? Any specific questions regarding Selenium, JMeter and other tools would be helpful

Re: Automation Engineer Interview Questions

It is really difficult to generalize the answer. If I talk of my experience then I have largely been asked programming questions as my expertise lies in Selenium automation. The question have been on objects oriented programming and Data Structure (not my area of expertise at all :( )
There have always been questions on approaches towards building automation for a page using Selenium.
~ seleniumtests.com