Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

b.ramachandra
Hi Tarun,

I reside in Hyderabad and working for a start-up. We are planing to do the automation of our site in Selenium. Is there any plan to start Selenium Training online in near future?

Regards,
Rama chandra.B.

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

Hi ram, I should begin from June, till then you can watch past selenium training videos at www.YouTube.com/tarun3kumar

Sent from my Windows Phone

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

b.ramachandra
Thank you Tarun.. Will keep checking here for the dates...

Tnx,
Ram.

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

muneeswarv
HI Tarun,

This is Muni, I am eagerly waiting for your next session on selenium.Please let me know the dates once u decided

Regards,
Muni

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

bindu
Hi Tarun

I am eagerly waiting for your next session .Please provide me details for your next session Regards
Bindu

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

Hi Bindu,

I have completed quite a few trainings and all videos are available here - http://www.seleniumtests.com/p/free-selenium-training.html

Let me know if you don't see any topic covered and I would try to incorporate.

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

sridhars900
Why the Selenium videos are made PRIVATE ??
The selenium videos were very helpful.. I dont know why the videos are made private , restricting public access

Regards,
Sridhar

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

@Sridhar,

avoid using CAPS in public forum !
videos are being misused and I decided to make them private.
They are being downloaded which is against YouTube policy.
contact me at - tkumarb at gmail.com for more info.

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

arif7d.auto
I have been using selenium webDriver with java for past couple of months. Have learned it all by taking help from online available resources. any online training session will be great. count me in for that.

RE: Any plan to start Selenium Training online?

Hi Arif, I have started uploading new Selenium and testing training videos on my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/tarun3kumar please subscribe to it and you would get all updates.
~ seleniumtests.com